Host Site Applications for Show Me the Money Day 2018 are closed
- Still want to get involved in a Show Me the Money Day event near you? Contact Allyson Brooks.
Hosting a Show Me the Money Day Event in Your Community: What You Need To Know
Show Me the Money Day is a series of free, public financial resource fairs throughout Michigan. These annual events take place in January and February in order to kick off tax time and promote savings. They feature free and low-cost financial products, workshops, games, prizes, food and fun.
The events are planned and executed by CEDAM member organizations. Host Site organizations tailor events to fit their communities’ needs.
CEDAM’s role is to provide technical assistance and support surrounding the events. For 2018 events, CEDAM provides the following:
- Free Host Site Training in Lansing
- Mini-grants of up to $500 per event
- Physical posters and postcards with logos and event information
- Graphic design services
- One-on-one technical assistance
- Biweekly technical assistance calls
- Data collection and reporting support
- Marketing, fundraising and planning guides
Applications open during the summer and are due in early Fall. They are accepted on a rolling basis.
If you would like to get involved, become a sponsor, or learn more about an event in your area, please contact Allyson Brooks.
Like Show Me The Money Day on Facebook to get the latest updates
Questions? Contact Allyson Brooks
Archived Training Materials